Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pictures!

This is our baby room! We got our crib set up!

This is my birthday party!
This is the best cake ever...Snickers cake!! With twenty-two candles!

This is me with my birthday cake!

This is the beautiful bouquet Scott got me. It's stunning!
This is my first baby hat that I have ever made. Ok, actually it's the first hat that I have made ever! It's not perfect, but I think it's cute.
This is my pregnant belly!

This was a surprising morning for the city of Carlsbad. They actually cancelled school! And our neighbor refused to drive in the "terrible weather" even though there was no snow on the roads and it melted by that afternoon.
This was the next day after the first snow. It melted the day before then snowed all night and this is what we woke up to. Not a big deal for Idaho, but for Carlsbad this is a huge deal. Our heater didn't work because it froze, many stores and houses had their pipes freeze and the building where Scott works actually had the roof cave in! What I learned from this experience is that Carlsbad doesn't build buildings and homes for this kind of weather. What a day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a very interesting post Scott and Nicole!I enjoyed reading it! I can't believe what happened there when it snowed, that is sooo funny but also not so funny. So good to be able to read this so we can keep in touch with you guys. Love the belly bump Nicole! Are you working there?

Trent Young said...

Yay for the preggo belly! Love it! :)