JAXON SCOTT KLINGLER
Our son is finally here! Jaxon Scott Klingler was born on June 16, 2011 at 1:30 pm. He weighed 8 pounds 10 ounces and was 20 3/4 inches long. He was born with all ten fingers and all ten toes and is absolutely perfect. He has been such a joy to have in our home.
This whole experience, from the time we found out I was pregnant to now, has been so amazing and extremely spiritual. I truly now know what "love at first sight" means. Seeing him for the first time testified to me of Heavenly Father's plan for all of us. I have been able to experience just a small glimpse of how much of Father in Heaven loves us. Am I lucky or what? I get to have my family forever! My heart is so full and I have so many things on my mind and I hope that it all makes sense as I write and as you read.
I am so grateful to my earthly parents for raising me in the gospel and being the best examples to me of parenting. No, our family is not perfect, but my parents let me know how much they loved me every day and they taught me gospel principles and values. I realize now how scary it is to be a parent. You never know what lies ahead and with the world ever changing, the only certain thing in this world change. How grateful I am that my parents had the courage to start and raise a family. Thinking of them gives me courage to do the same with my little family.
I feel so blessed to have my wonderful husband in my life. We were lucky enough to meet in high school, become best friends, eventually fall in love, and were married in the temple just over two years ago. I am so grateful that he is a worthy priesthood holder and that I get to have him for eternity. I am so grateful that we made correct choices in our lives so that we were able
to be sealed for "time and all eternity."
I absolutely love being a mother. Yes, it's a lot of dirty diapers, no sleep, dirty dishes, piles of laundry and just down right exhaustion, but it is also a lot of cuddles, hugs, kisses, and smiles; a lot of feelings of peace, gratefulness and pure joy; and a lot of overwhelming love for my little family. Yes, I didn't realize the "job" what was ahead of me when we found out we were pregnant, but I also didn't realize the absolute happiness I would feel!
What a special time Scott and I get to experience. I love watching our little boy sleep. Sometimes while he is sleeping he will smile big and laugh. Yes, actually laugh! He reminds me to appreciate the small things in life and laugh always. It's amazing how contagious his smiles and laughs can be.
I don't expect to be a perfect parent, but I am going to try my darndest to be the best that I can be. I want my little Jaxon to know how much Scott and I love him. I want him to know and love his Heavenly Father and his brother, Jesus Christ. I want him to grow up to be healthy, strong, and optimistic about the future. I want to surround him with good things. I just want to give him the best things in life and provide him with a wonderful and bright future. So far things look perfect!
I first started "blogging" at the very beginning of this year when Scott and I moved to New Mexico. I titled our blog "Our Beautiful Life" because I felt then that it couldn't have been more perfect. I have now been corrected. I wish I could change the title to "Our Even More Beautiful Life" because I feel that it is so full and complete now that our little Jaxon has come into the picture. He is such a joy and blessing. Scott and I are excited about the journey ahead and look forward to eternity with out little family.
Thank you to my cousin, Chelsey Eddins, for these beautiful pictures! She took them while she was eight months pregnant and had a two year old running around. She did a truly wonderful job. Thanks, Chels!
2 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Look at you guys! It's so crazy for me to look at these and see Jaxon and think that he is actually YOUR SON!!! holy moly! it's just seems so weird sometimes that you have an actual baby!!! He's so cute and a perfect mix of both of you. I'm so jealous you get to have him and hold him and canoodle him already! I want that to be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha!
He is so CUTE! Congrats!!
Post a Comment